All goods offered at ELBA have a guarantee, which is determined by the
manufacturer and cannot be less than 2 years.
- This does not apply to goods and building materials whose lifetime is shorter. The
- manufacturer may also offer a longer warranty and then a warranty card is issued.
- Some of the tools offered at ELBA have a lifetime warranty. The only condition for the validity of the guarantee is the presence of a receipt. Claims may be made in any of the ELBA stores or at the service centers designated in
- the warranty card. The maximum time limit for fulfilling claims is one month but in practice claims are satisfied within a few days. The customer has the right to request repair,
- replacement, refund or reduction. The merchant decides which of these ways to be chosen. The warranty does not cover all easily fragile goods, slightly color inconsistencies or damages caused by improper use.